I spent a few minutes with the online mind mapping tool Mindomo.
Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Saving takes time – and it doesn’t seem to happen automagically …
- No export to FreeMind format 😦 – I used Mindjet MindManager format as the intermediary
- Has a notes capability – “F12” is the hot key
- Expand/collapse feature is present – nice!
- Links don’t seem to be active …
According to InformationWeek:
Apple Inc. has not yet sold a single iPhone, but investors are driving up the company’s shares to record highs as they bank that the combined telephone and media player will be a major hit.
Under promise and over deliver.
For many, words to live by when dealing with customers – or even market segments.
In the case of the Apple iPhone, the opportunity to under promise and over deliver has passed – it vanished after Jobs’ Macworld keynote.
In its wake, a still amplifying tsunami of expectation.
As the June 29, 2007 release dates draws ever nearer, everyone is captivated by Apple’s brilliant execution – a textbook example in the making!