This is an event I wish I’d had on my radar … alas, May is already rife with conferences!
Some data (not information!) points:
- The tutorials/presentations content looks quite good
- I even recognize or know some of the presenters 🙂
- The content is bleeding-edge to current to mainstream
- Much of the content is published
- Judging by the demographics, e.g., there are a number of vendors involved, the Semantic Web continues to get real – and some of the vendors have cool names (see the sponsors page for more 😉
- A primer is available for those who are new to the subject
- San Jose will be a nice place to be in May – it’s close to San Francisco … still one of my favorite places to go!